Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's day!

No I am not talking about the usual day. I am talking about the secon day I celebrate tafter the new MY BLOODY VALENTINE ,finally,came out of the closet!
 It's so '90's that sounds so contemporary ! But a dizzy fan like I am I may say a bunch of nonsense.The truth is that the album was ready right after ''Loveless'' but the process had a lot of intervals. Too early to start a research though ,about the history of these lost 22 years.
Better enjoy the new album as much as we can, because it's a good noisy,odd,album....
 Celebrating this joy they offered us at last,I will have some noisy stuff and rock oriented sounds. Expect some funky indies too but overall,get some earplugs and pump up the volume!!!!
 Remember  ! 3-5 pm slt. This is not a usual Monday.This a happy bloody valentine Monday !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment