Monday, April 8, 2013

Magic Maria!

Here she is again. Still singing off key,messing up the pop structure of her songs without mercy,throwing them off rails..
Just insisting of doing pop music but somehow a bit differently than the others,even if it sounds dull sometimes.
But,in every new e.p. there's a fresh air blowing.She's getting better ...
Maria Minerva's new e.p.''Bless'' is funkier, in a martian way.. Her voice makes me dizzy again, an off key torture that I have to suffer again but I will end up asking for more.Maybe her best recording
But ,honestly, I don't know why I keep dealing with her ? What's the secret of her appeal ? Obviously  her beauty is good to the eye but I believe that she has a strong potential of becoming what she desires for and this is her inner weapon....Still a long way to go ,to the top,though.
Chrisodd spins v-records every Monday at THE VELVET CLUB,3-5 pm slt! 
Catch him this Monday playing fresh tunes and sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment