Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Llama Says Hello!

My name is Ghosty Kips, and I am the newest addition to the list of great DJs at The Velvet. Well, some people think I'm a great DJ; I'm a bit too modest for all that. I just like doing what I do, and hopefully, you will like it too.

I'll be making my debut with a 2-hour set on Friday, September 27th at 7pm SL time. It somehow ended up that I'll be doing a prog rock set (Longer songs! Less work!), and if all that flourish and flamboyance is too much, I know a bunneh we can affix blame to. But I don't think that'll be necessary. Future sets will likely be more along the lines of what-do-I-feel-like-playing-now affairs (I like everything from EDM, to post-punk, to good old classic rock), and the occasional theme set might happen from time to time.

Anyway, enough babble. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you on Friday, and I hope you enjoy the music I'll bring to The Velvet.

G

2 comments:

  1. my resident llama says hi, with her typical nonchalance: http://gyazo.com/c19e0586a788ee72dec3517e9e57f60e

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun set and I'm glad I was able to make it.

    ReplyDelete