Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kanga Roo..



You can blame the '70's music for anything you like. But you can't take out the big true feelings that certain tunes evoke. Being in love,break ups,next morning blackness, painful truths and more. You can't ignore the fact that they offer the ultimate hug of comforting or a pillow to cry on.
I guess that happened to me these days. Feeling comfortable and pretty well balanced,bleeding inside with the songs I'll present you tomorrow at the Velvet
This particular BIG STAR song was covered successfully by THIS MORTAL COIL at the '80's.That band was responsible for making me looking more carefully to the '70's side I was ignoring. 
All these and many more will be exposed in my tomorrow Monday set ,3-5 pm slt ,partly confessional,partly suggestive for faster heartbreak healing, set.
I hope you 'll be there to listen some very carefully selected tunes from that era.There will be some '60's and '80's leaks but we are mostly '70's tomorrow.A side of my music taste that you rarely listen there but so significant for me in painful periods of my life....I will be proud to share it with you and be happy to see a lot of you there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment