Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Big Basket of Funky Jazzy Things I Love

I'm filling in for Cajsa this Sunday morning. The fill-in request said "jazz," she didn't tell me I couldn't interpret that as "70s funky Jazz that makes you want to dance in your apartment." Sorry, not sorry.


Grab a coffee and join me at The Velvet, 9AM SLT, Sunday 11/23/2014 for a whole basket of funky jazzy things I love. I hope you do too.

  • Herb Alpert - "Rise"
  • Average White Band - " Work to Do"
  • Ohio Players - "I'd better take a coffee break"
  • Steely Dan - "Your Gold Teeth"
  • Marvin Gaye - "Inner City Blues"
  • Hot Chocolate - "The Street"
  • Tom Waits - "The One That Got Away"
  • Isaac Hayes - "Never Can Say Goodbye"
  • Ohio Players - "Contradiction"
  • Van Morrison - "Who Drove The Red Sports Car"
  • Steely Dan - "Pretzel Logic"
  • Commodores - "Funny Feelings"
  • Rick James - "Cop 'n Blow"
  • KC & The Sunshine Band - "I'm a Pushover"
  • Parliament - "Theme From the Black Hole"
  • Sly & The Family Stone - "I Ain't Got Nobody"
  • Marvin Gaye - "Please Stay"
  • Commodores - "Better Never Than Forever"
  • Ohio Players - "Jive Turkey"
  • KC & The Sunshine Band - "Ain't Nothin' Wrong"
  • 10cc -"I'm Not In Love"
  • Hot Chocolate -"I Want To Be Free"
  • Wild Cherry - "What In The Funk Do You See"
  • Van Morrison - "Astral Weeks"
  • Rick James - "Mary Jane"

No comments:

Post a Comment