Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Money--and its Discontents

Like millions of other Americans, I'm sweating the approach of Tax Day next week. So I'm planning to do a related set 7-9 this Friday. Tunes about money, not having enough money, work, avoiding work, serving The Man, and sticking it to The Man.

On a related note, I feel oddly duty-bound to report that after three years of DJ'ing in SL and collecting tips and giving away almost as much--almost--as I've taken in, my personal account has cracked the 100,000-linden threshold. (Then again, I live under bridges and some of you know how I dress.) So I'm feeling a bit like a one-percenter and am entertaining suggestions on investment opportunities. If you have ideas, perhaps we could talk about it Friday night whilst I spin tunes about financial hardship.

(Moby Tenenbaum spins 7-9 Fridays at The Velvet.)



No comments:

Post a Comment