Thursday, January 26, 2012

SLogging through it

So I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, today.  I'm not sure what my set will consist of for this evening.  I do know it will include some of last summer's missed "Making Mirrors" album by Gotye.

For some reason, everything today is just going the wrong way.  It makes me think of this scene from the movie "Crash".  While I don't have a dry cleaner or a gardener to be angry with, I am angry every day. Today is just worse than other days.  Being unemployed sucks a LOT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfV74PM7UVQ&feature=related

See? Now I'm angry again. I try to embed the clip, but Blogger won't search YouTube for the right clip, even though I put in the exact text of the clip from YouTube. Grrrr.  I think I need some happy music tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment