Friday, March 2, 2012


Love Your Pet @ The Velvet! 
March 3, 9AM till 11PM



Bring your favorite SL pet to Velvet on Saturday, March 3rd for fourteen hours of some of SL's finest DJs putting their unique musical signatures on the theme of animals and pets. Prizes for best pet will be given out every two hours, so you and your pal will have multiple chances to earn some new leash money!








I know you're still curious, so here's a description about what Tad & I are going to be serving up Saturday!


The aesthetic is a combination of the joined forces of all our senses. We see, hear, and feel. What we hope to gain is an understanding. By “we” I mean all creatures on earth. We share this wondrous place, after-all. And, while we may experience it in different ways: human, dog, cat, horse, spider, snake, or whatever (it’s amazing when you think of them all) what brings us together in the end is the gorgeous mosaic of life - and the answers we all seek at its end. Tad and I will bring this idea together in a duo set that will explore these emotions.





Tad, through music and the words of a story, “Eddie, A Dog’s Journey…featuring the music of Cloud Cult and Others," and myself through famous works of art depicting some of life's wondrous creatures, (Yes, I mean, Dogs Playing Poker!) accompanied by music. Come join us!




OH! Also a special giftie if I can get it done in time!
Thanks to Byrne for the cute event flyer! 

L


My video for this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment