Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Night Tracks




Donna Summers, Robin Gibb, Peter Jones, Chuck Brown, Donald "Duck" Dunn,

'Sweet Joe' Russell, MCA aka Adam Yauch, Charles "Skip" Pitts ...

We've lost some musical greats this month, everytime I turn on the tv, I expect

to hear of another death.  Twisting that around a bit, my set this evening

is provided by motivation and inspiration.  I'm sure Adam, Donna, & Donald,

not to mention the other un-mentioned musicians who've passed away this month

brought inspiration to just ONE person.  That being said, I've cobbled up a set

to throw down this evening. Personally, I would rather be off building or playing

with my barbie doll alone at home (OMG NEW HAIR).  Sometimes we just need drug

out of our shell.


New tunes tonight...lots.


L



No comments:

Post a Comment