Tuesday, July 2, 2013

There are two sides to every story…except for this one!


When you sleep you'll feel my icy fingers
crawling down your back
And when you wake you'll find me right beside you
Waiting to attack
And when you walk I will be right behind you
Quickening my steps
And when you try to shut me out
I will be laughing in your head

This week I learned to be more careful with the concepts I choose for my sets.  I was nearly overwhelmed by the darkness that envelops all other emotions that go into the formation and execution of a vendetta.  There are certainly lighter aspects, such as humor and the high one gets from anger, but in this musical exploration of vendettas I found the two most prominent components to be twisted rage and a disturbingly high amount of obsession.  This set is not for the faint of heart.

1 comment:

  1. it's definitely something that depends on pathological obsession.

    i knew a dude (in an online community) many years ago, with psychopathic tendencies, and one of the creepiest things was that he never forgave me for something most people would just shrug off. but no. he told me very cold and horrible things even a year later and the consensus by that time was that he meant all of them.

    ReplyDelete