Sunday, February 26, 2012

Exitmusic

Exitmusic is a recent discovery that has me patiently waiting for a full release to come out, very soon I hope.  The vocals might be compared to Lana Del Rey, but  for me it seems to have a bit more substance.  Here are a couple of quotes that sum up their style and sound much better than I can. 


"Stunning... Ghostly, methodical, but still approachable... EXITMUSIC is a local band that stands so far above the rest."_SURFING ON STEAM
"The freakishly talented duo of Aleksa Palladino & Devon Church always makes me think of two sweet kids strolling hand-in-hand into Armageddon. It feels ennobling, as reverb roars and Palladino warbles, “We are sparks of light, but we hide it” to suddenly bashful, suddenly human, us." _LOS ANGELES CITYBEAT 





They are on tour now, check out their website for a venue near you. 


Exitmusic - Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment